How It Works:
Isobaric filling process you can separate to 5 steps:
- Before pre evacuation: in first phase through the switching of the control lever pneumatic is created a depression, by means of the first hole of the valves. This allows the suction of most of the air contained inside the bottles.
- Injection Co2 or N cleaned: through the second lever switching the command opens the duct of inert gas from the cylinder to the second hole of the valves which given the greater specific weight, has the function of concentrating in part of the neck the remaining part of the air present in the bottles.
- Second pre evacuation: the second pre evacuation as in the first has the same function but allows to suck the remaining part of the air present in the bottles. this second pre evacuation, allows a high level of hygiene and conservation of the product to be bottled.
- Pressurization : by means of the fourth lever of the pressure contained in the filler tank is moved inside the bottles Filling: By means of the mechanical action of the spring, opening the valves of the liquid thus allowing the product to flow out inside the bottles. Through the appropriate baffles, the product forms a film against the walls facilitating the outside exit of the gas contained within. filling, ends when the product reaches the appropriate level channel.
- Degassing: By means of the pressurizing lever, positioned in the rest phase, opens the third hole of the valve allowing the gradual exit out of gas present in the bottles, in the external environment.
There is two types of isobaric filling machines:
PET bottles, glass bottles.
Sparkling beverages like beer, sparkling wine, sparkling water, soft drinks etc ...
- The most economical type of filling machine for a limited range of applications.