Large volume labeller with wrap-round plastic labels
MAK RLF is the new series of rotary labellers for various formats of PET bottle. The use of wrap-round plastic labels on a reel with hot melt application has maximum economic benefits for production with respect to traditional OPP or pre-cut paper labels. The MODULARITY of the MAK Roll Feed, a particular feature of Makro Labelling technology, enables the roll feed unit to be replaced with a hot melt unit for pre-cut, wet glue or self-adhesive labels, satisfying the need for maximum production and configuration flexibility. Designed for the high-volume PET labelling market (water and soft drinks sectors in particular), MAK Roll Feed labellers offer a production speed of 6,000 b/h to 40,000 b/h.
1. The roll feed labelling unit (reel holder, glue distribution roller, cutting roller and film traction roller) is operated by servo motors.
2. The use of corrosion-resistant materials guarantees an unlimited working life.
3. The input and output starwheels and bottle input auger are fitted with servo motors guaranteeing torque control.
4. The plates are rotated by motorised belt for cylindrical formats and electronic cam for shaped formats. In this case, rotation is guaranteed with different format bottles by a motor controlled by a touchscreen control panel.
5. The stainless steel glue roller distributes the glue on the edges of the labels.
6. The machine can also be used with large plastic containers more than 200 mm in diameter.
7. All models can also work with empty PET bottles, with pressurisation of each cap pressing head.